Your Support Furthers Our Mission
Providence Rest is a Catholic nonprofit facility striving to keep costs for our patients, residents and their families as low as possible. As such, we rely greatly on the generosity of individuals, businesses, and institutions. This goodwill has enabled us to modernize our facility and programs and helps us defray the ever-rising costs of maintaining a state-of-the-art operation. We sincerely appreciate donations of any size.
Our individual donors include family members of current or former residents, philanthropists, community leaders and those who simply know of our good work. For businesses, supporting community causes such as Providence Rest brings the added benefits of establishing themselves as good corporate citizens, which is noticed by increasingly attentive consumers and is essential in today’s competitive atmosphere of recruitment and retention of employees, particularly millennials. Institutions find that supporting Providence Rest often helps them achieve their own mission.
There are a number of ways to donate to Providence Rest, including:
- Monetary gifts – online, via mail, or in person
- Special event participation – annual Spring Gala, golf outing, card party, Easter lilies, and year-end appeal
- Memorialize a deceased loved one
- Honor a special person
- Donate one’s residence or other property
- Provide a life income gift, i.e. a gift annuity
- Donate your time by volunteering
All donations (except volunteering) are tax deductible.