What We Treat
- CVA Stroke Recovery & Cardiac Illness
- Muscular Skeletal Issues
- Neurological Disorders
- Respiratory Illness Recovery and Management
How We Treat
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- IV Therapies, including PICC Lines and Mid-Lines
- Wound Care
A Look Inside
Coronavirus Outbreak- Lets keep our community safe, together
July 6th 2021
Starting Tuesday July 6th, 2021 family members no longer need to schedule in person visits with their loved ones.
- We currently have 0 COVID positive patient(s) and 0 COVID expiration in the last 24 hours.
- Families will be notified immediately if any resident is diagnosed with the virus or suspected of the virus (PUI).
- We have followed NYSDOH guidance and developed a “cohort” area for all the COVID-19 positive residents and residents under investigation for COVID-19 (called PUI- person under investigation). Additionally, newly admitted hospital patients are also being quarantined for observation on Unit 2C. We are not taking COVID positive patients from any hospital. Families will be notified immediately if a transfer to this unit is being initiated.
- To see our Pandemic Emergency Plan, please click here Pandemic CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS (COOP) PLAN.
- Walgreens pharmacists were on site on Wednesday December 30th, 2020, Wednesday January 20th, 2021 and Wednesday February 10th, 2021 to administer the Covid-19 vaccine. All administration days were successful thanks to great teamwork and your cooperation in returning the VAR forms in a timely manner. All staff and residents who consented to the vaccination have now received both doses. Vaccinations are still available to all residents and staff upon request
- In order to facilitate communication between you and your loved one, we are making phone service available to all residents until visitation resumes. Please call the front desk for individual room telephone numbers.
- The Recreation Department will continue to offer video chats. Please visit the Facebook page to the right for more information.
- Over 6,200 video calls between residents and family members have been conducted, as well as hundreds of phones calls between staff and family members.
- Our Through the Glass Visitor Pod was a huge success with over 1,800 successful visits completed during lockdown.
Thank you Shout-outs
Thank you to Senior Care EMS for a beautiful Ambulette Parade honoring the heroes that work here!
New York’s Premier Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility
At Providence Rest we provide our residents and patients with faith-driven compassionate care within a scenic setting that creates a feeling of home and family. We are a nonprofit Catholic nursing and rehabilitation facility welcoming all faiths. Our committed staff believes each resident and patient deserves to be treated with dignity, attention and warmth and our holistic approach ensures we support the entire person – physically, intellectually and spiritually. As a result, families are assured their loved ones are well cared for day and night and our convenient location and on-site parking makes visiting at any time easy.