What We Treat
- CVA Stroke Recovery & Cardiac Illness
- Muscular Skeletal Issues
- Neurological Disorders
- Respiratory Illness Recovery and Management
How We Treat
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- IV Therapies, including PICC Lines and Mid-Lines
- Wound Care
Coronavirus Outbreak- Lets keep our community safe, together
Providence Rest in concert with ArchCare has made a precautionary decision to not allow visitation into the facility effective Friday, March 13th, 2020 at 7AM until further notice. The situation will be re-assessed in the near future as more information becomes available. Our goal is to communicate information as soon as it becomes available. Check back here for Daily Updates
- In order to facilitate between communication with you and your loved one, we are making phone service available to all residents for the month of March free of charge. Please call the front desk for individual room telephone numbers. We are extending this through April to assure you can reach your loved one.
- The Recreation Department will be offering video chat visiting. Please visit the Facebook page to the right for more information or to schedule your virtual visit
Daily Update- April 3nd 2020
- We have followed NYSDOH guidance and developed a “cohort” area for all the COVID-19 positive residents, residents under investigation for COVID-19 (called PUI- person under investigation) and any resident admitted from the hospital for a 72 hour observation period. Families will be notified immediately if a transfer to this unit is being initiated
- Families will be notified immediately if any resident is diagnosed with the virus or suspected of the virus (PUI) immediately.
- Please be assured that we are doing everything we can in this time of crisis.
- We remain at full staffing in the building.
- Staffing is being monitored at the highest levels every shift.
New York’s Premier Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility
At Providence Rest we provide our residents and patients with faith-driven compassionate care within a scenic setting that creates a feeling of home and family. We are a nonprofit Catholic nursing and rehabilitation facility welcoming all faiths. Our committed staff believes each resident and patient deserves to be treated with dignity, attention and warmth and our holistic approach ensures we support the entire person – physically, intellectually and spiritually. As a result, families are assured their loved ones are well cared for day and night and our convenient location and on-site parking makes visiting at any time easy.
Our comprehensive services cover all physical requirements – including Short-Term Rehabilitation; Outpatient Rehabilitation; Long-Term Care; on-site Social Services and Care Transition back into the home; Respite Care; and Palliative Care, including end-of-life – while our social and spiritual mission supports all intellectual and emotional needs. Our skilled medical and health care staff includes nurses and nurse practioners, care specialists, physicians, dentists, psychologists and psychiatrists. Our state-of-the-art rehabilitation center features a full array of equipment and daily living skill space to enable patients to maximize recovery and our residential rooms are warm, clean and comfortable.